Etiketter

torsdag 5 september 2013

WB P.132-133 pågående form/enkel form (presens)

Pågående form/enkel form (presens)

1.   Be quiet! I am trying to concentrate.
2.   I play football two or three times a week.
3.   Look! It is snowing.
4.   Where’s Luke? – He is having a bath right now.
5.   Anne drives to work every day.
6.   The population in India and China rises very fast.
7.   Excuse me, I am loking for a cashpoint. Is there one near here?
8.   The number of people without jobs is going down at the moment.

Pågående form/enkel form (preteritum)
1.   I was getting up at 6.30 this morning. Phew!
2.   Jill was sitting on the grass reading a book when I got there.
3.   We didn’t go out because it was raining.
4.   This time last year I was laying on the beach on Tenerife
5.   He took a picture of me while I wasn’t looking.
6.   I didn’t invit her to my party.
7.   I fell off the ladder while I was painting the window.
8.   I burnt my finger when I was cooking dinner.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar