Etiketter

fredag 13 september 2013

Real love P.28-32 (WB)

Real love P.28-32 (WB)

9 Cloze test

1.   Failings
2.   Peer pressure
3.   Convince
4.   Relationship
5.   Dump
6.   Points
7.   Worse
8.   Fooled
9.   Agreed
10.              Was wrong

10 Translation

A

1.   I questioned that love and I lost it = Jag ifrågasatte den kärleken men jag förlorade den.
2.   My mom approved of him = Min mamma godkände (tycke om) honom.
3.   My family considered him family = Min familj såg honom som en familjemedlem.

B


1.   Han ville veta varför jag avslutade vårt förhållande = He wanted to know why I was ending our relationship.
2.   Jag hade faktiskt ingen anledning = I didn’t really have a reason.
3.   Jag sa att jag hade varit otrogen mot honom = So I told him that I had been cheating on him.

11 end of relationship


Dustin; Hello
Many; Hello Dustin, it’s me.
Dustin; What’s up Mandy.
Many; Dustin I am going to dump you because I have cheated on you. (Dump, cheat on)
Dustin; Is this for real? (for real)
Many; Yes it is.
Dustin; What have I done? Have you been dating? (Date)
Mandy; Yes I have been dating. You have to many faults. (falings)
Dustin; But you have never said that to me. This is instant for me. (instant)
Mandy; I know but now we two must move on with our lives. (Move on with)
Dustin; I was fear all the time. (Fear)
Dustin; I must say that you have broken my heart. (Broken)
Mandy; It’s over now and I can convince that.
Dustin; Godbye but remember that I love you.
The call ended

12 Explain in English

1.   I quickly hung up the phone = This means when I pushed the red button on the phone fast.
2.   He kept caling = This means that caling many times.
3.   It took a month for me to pull myself together = This means one month later I am back to old version off me.
4.   No one could ever compare to him = This means that he was the best boy and nobody can compare with him.
5.   I had nobody but myself to blame for my broken heart = This means that was my foult that my heart is broken.
6.   I heard something through the grapevine = This means that I heard about vine production.
7.   He had moved out of the state = This means that he doesn’t live in the state.
8.   I had to move on my life = This means that I going to go on my life like normal.

13 Dear John and Dear Jane

1.   What is a Dear John letter? = That is when a girl dump her boyfriend/housband.
2.   Why is the name John used in the expression = Because it is a ordinary name.
3.   When do you use th expression John Doe = When a girl dump her boyfriend/housband.

 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar