Etiketter

fredag 28 februari 2014

Hi Ohio!

Hello Ohio!
My name is Ebu Bekr Limani and I am 15 years old. I live in Sweden in a town called Lund in south Sweden. It is a University city and about 1000 years old town. Life is well in Sweden because is very fair country. Here in Lund it is close to many big city's like Malmo and Copenhagen (the capital of Denmark).

The young pepole like me are interested in tech and social media. Most of teenagers are logged in Facebook. The most boys are interested in games and the most girls like more to shopping clothes.

Pepole are talking very much if something new high tech release like now (24/2-14 11:00 CET) Samsung is going to relase Samsung Galaxy S5. Swedish people talk about very much about news. Here in Sweden pepole talk about Syrians situation a lot. In my opinion it is important to fellow the news. Why I think like that is because it is good to know how the pepole are living in different countries. I like very much tech and fellow the rumors to relaes

What I know about USA is that pepole have very diffrents lives. The pepole who live in New York city have completely different live than the pepole who live in the countryside in USA. They are very big comanys in the USA like Apple, Google and GM. I like very much Apple on the comuterside but on smartphoneside I like Google much more than Apples smartphone. That is because if you have Android (Googles OS for phones) you can customize much more than in a iPhone (Apples phone).

Well, my plans for the future is to be engineer of cars in tech stuffs. Now I am studdy my last year at elementary school than I am going to suddy on senior high school about tech. After I have finsh suddy at senior high school I am going to studdy at tech University.


Ebu Bekr Limani

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar