Etiketter

tisdag 6 november 2012

16 finish the story P. 15 Workbook


Emma went to the police station and told them about the messeage. The police officer read the messeage.
  • Oh what terrible messeage this is! said the police officer with skary voice.
  • Yeah, I know that and that I am her said Emma and begin to cray.
  • Whait her a few minutes please by the way what is your phone number.
  • My phone number is 0700000001.
  • Thank you.
After few minutes the police officer came.
  • We know how have send the messeage to you and maybe you know how the person is said the police officer and puffed.
  • Who is the person?
  • The name is Neil.
  • Neil? He in my class.
  • Yes he is in your class.
  • Tell him stop sending terrible messeage or the police will come to him said the police officer and was angry.
  • Okey.
When Emma went to the school next day she was very angrey.
  • Neil come here now!
  • Why?
  • You know why and come here now.
Neil went to Emma.
  • Why you sending the terrible messeage and I now that it is you becoose I was in the police station. They look who have send the messeage and they tell me that you stop with sending messeage or the police come to you. Understand?
  • Okey I am sorry.
  • By the way why you send the terrible messeage?
  • Becoose they where funny.
  • You are crazy.
Emma went to the next lesson.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar