Etiketter

tisdag 23 april 2013

P.42 ”Literature” (Hunger A.1)


Today somthing terrible happened and I will remember this until I dy.

My mother said to me ”go to the store”. I took the note and the money and went to the supermarket.

When I walked in the streets I saw a gang. They took my money and my note. The worst of all is that they kicked me. I ran home and told my mother what had happened. My mother gave another note and some money. She forced me and I walked to the store again. The gang did the same like they did the first time. I ran home again and said to my mother what had happened. She told me that if I don’t buy groceries I can not live in the house. When I saw the gang the 3rd time I kicked them and they went in their house. I bought all the things that my mother had written on the note.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar