Etiketter

tisdag 16 april 2013

Bilia Syd AB – Lund



I worked in a garage called Bilia Syd AB – Lund. I worked with only Volvo and that is because I like Volvo so much. What I have done is to take off the wheels, repare the clutch, and some general service. I have also taken off the wheeles on some police cars and on civilian police cars. I like Bilia very much because I have had a lot to do.

I thought that I was going to clean and work in the store but the anwser is no. When I called to Bilia Syd AB – Lund the first time to interduse myself, the person who was the contact person said I could choose where I wanted to work. I said that I would like to work with Volvo. The contact person answered that I could work in the garage and I anwsered okay. What I have learnt is that the breaks must be higher then 3 mm and I learnt how to search for it. I have changed brake pads on Volvo V70 year model 2000. I have placed many filters like fuel filter.

The person I worked with was very good because he talked with me all the time but we worked at the same time.

VIDA is the name of application on the computer how ex you can update a car. You put in the OBD (The cabel but Volvo have that wirless)  in the car and you have access to the car’s computer. It is easy

I work from 8am to 3pm so it is seven (7) hours.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar