Etiketter

måndag 11 februari 2013

Fortsättningen om texten;


The curious incident of the dog in the night-time

The police man took me into the police car and he was very upset. When I where siting in the police car, I hit the police man agin.
-       You can’t touching me Mr police man. You heard that! I said.
-       You can’t decide what a police man can do! Said the police man.
I took my hands into my ears agin. A noice where in my head and the noice said;
-       I’m going into jail. Jail!
The police car suddenly stops. They where in the police station.
-       Com now.
The police man took my hand agin. But I hit him now the 3rd time.
-       You can’t touch me! How maney times I told you?
The police man didn’t speak. He took my to a room and talk with me.
I told to the police man that I had Asperger syndrom.
-       Why did you kil the dog? Said the police man.
-       I have not kil the dog! I like dogs and therefor I went to the Dog. I said.
-       But why you hit me. Said the police man.
-       Because I don’t like pepole toch me. That because I had Asperger syndrom. I said.
-       I understand and you can go home. Will you that I drive home? The police man said.
-       Yes please. I said.
I thought;
-       Yes am not going into jail.
When I finally where home I sleep again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar