Etiketter

onsdag 19 mars 2014

P.136-137-138-139 WB

 

Preposition + ing-form
A
P. 136
1.    I think I’m really good of playing video games.
2.    Sto it, just stop it! I’m tired of listening to you.
3.    Why are you scared for riding?
4.    I’m not interested in watching sports on TV.
5.    Do you dreaming about flying to the moon one day.
6.    I’m relly proud of having you as my friend.
7.    We’re really risers on travling in my falily. We’ve been to sixteen diffrent countries.
8.    Our dog is practised at eating from bowl under the table.

B
P. 136-137
1.    I’m afraid of eating this!
2.    He’s proud of playing the game.
3.    I’m proud to be me self.
4.    I like to playing car games.
5.    I have waiting to this day for one year.
6.    I like to trevlling with a car.

Verb + ing-form
A
P.137
1.    If you keep working hard you will make it, I’m sure.
2.    I stop smoking when I was fifteen.
3.    Why does Chloe avoid talking to us? – No idea.
4.    Mum keep talking for hours about what life was like when she was young.
5.    Did you enjoy watching that docusoap on TV last night?
6.    I don’t mind waiting a couple of minutes!
7.    He can’t go on behaving like a child all his life.
8.    I can’t standing seeing animals being treated in such a cruel way.
9.    I couldn’t helping laughing when I saw her.
10.I’m sure you’ll learn to play the piano if you just keep on practising every day.

B
P. 138
1.    I enjoy listening this song.
2.    I couldn’t stand working with the work.
3.    I never stop playing the game.
4.    I avoid smiling and success with that.
5.    I can’t help about that I talking very much.
6.    Ebu Bekr, Go on and travelling with your Volvo.

Usally/used to
P. 138-139
1.    I usually wake up at ten o’clock at weekends.
2.    We used to play together when we were small kids.
3.    Jennifer usually go to work by bus.
4.    My mum usually ask me where I’m going and when she can expect me back home.
5.    We used to live ina an old country house.
6.    Can I use you phone? Mine doesn’t work here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar