Etiketter

onsdag 22 augusti 2012

Lock Lockie

Movie part one;
Words
1. Ripping= slita (i Lockie leonard om surf).
2. Vehicle=fordon.
3. Particulary=speciellt.
4. Fond of=Tycka om.
5. Roof=Tak.

Sentences;
1. I ripping the whater when I surf.
2. I like vehicle.
3. Apple it is a particularly company.
4. I and my little brother fonds Apple.
5. The roof is good. 

Movie part two;
Words
1. Surfing=Surfing.
2. Teenager=Tonårig.
3. Carefully=försiktigt.
4. Rewind=Spola tillbaka.
5. Distracted=Störd (distrahera)

Sentences;
1. I like surfing.
2. I'm a teenager.
3. Drive carefully sir!
4. Can you please rewind the DVD.
5. Don't distract me now because I do my homework.

Verbs
1. Lockie lives in Australia
   They live in Australia.

2. Lockie and his family move to a new town.
   The family moves to an new town, Angelus.


3. His father is the new police chief.
   Lockie and his brother are new in school.

4. They dislike thir house.
   The mother disikes the house a lot.


5. The baby sister cries.
   Lockie’s brother cries out loud when he sings.


6. Lockie starts high school.
   Lockie’s father starts his new job.


7. Lockie falls and the surf board hits him.
   The sufers fall. Boof hits Lockie off the board.


8. Lockie meets a boy, Egg, at the beach.
   Lockie, this brother and his father meet the preacher.


9. Lockie and his younger brother sleep in the same room.
   The baby sister sleeps in her cot.




Extra lockie diary.
My first day at the high school was not good. My dad come at dhe high scool when I finshted with the police car. It was painful. But I met a girl that I like to much.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar