Etiketter

fredag 25 november 2011

skräckhistoria

One dark night I saw something horrible. I was 20th years old. I drove my own car, Volvo V60. I drove from Gotheborg to Lund. I was driving  on the motorway the speed was 110 km/h. 
But suddenly I saw something strange. It was a car but the car stood up. The another car was 60-50 m frome my car. I turn on the breakamercency and the brake. I was where scary. Look me I managed to turn the car 180°. I have the T6 AWD Black R-designe Polestar and it was 329 HP. But when I look in the mirrors I saw the car going and I was where scary. But the car turn into a car and the car was behind me. I turn left and the car was stil behind me. And I broke my car but the other car drove away. And I going in to my car and I thing waht some happend. And I think about that 1 min. 
After 1 min I drive to Lund. After one hour I am in my house and I tell me parents what I saw. 
Next day I go to the univeritete but I not see the car and good for I don’t want to see that car agin.                                                                                                                                     
Ebu Bekr 7A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar